Send Anywhere Solves Many Problems….but not all
There are certain times in which it might not be best to use Send Anywhere. Here are a few.
- During a bear attack. It’s a bear, why are you trying to send files? Run!
- When lost in the forest. I’ve got a feeling Google Maps or a compass would be much more useful here.
- During a wedding. Do you really want to risk incurring the wrath of the bride if she catches you with your phone out? Really?
- When trying to run away from bad guys. I mean, feel free to send videos to your friends but I’d focus on running faster if I were you.
- During a movie. Just don’t. Don’t be that guy. Please.
- While at your favorite artist’s concert. Put your phone down and enjoy the show. You can share all your photos and videos afterwards 🙂
- While flying. Not sure about you but I prefer to follow federal regulations and put my phone in airplane mode.
- While driving a car. As the old adage goes, “Don’t Transfer and Drive!”
- While drinking. If you think drunk texts can go wrong, just wait for drunk file transfers.
- In the middle of the Running of the Bulls. You’ve got hundreds of pounds of pure muscle running at you…might not be the best time to send your vacation photos to your friend.
- When someone challenges you to a duel. Where did you find someone who duels in the first place?
- During a scuba diving exploration. Phones + water = no fun
- While jumping from an airplane without a parachute.
- Trying to survive the zombie apocalypse. No comment necessary.
- When you get pulled over by the cops. That is, unless you want to find the quickest way to wind up in handcuffs.